Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29, 2008 (BEST KIDS EVER)




I just have to say that we've turned a corner. Can you feel my sense of relief?? We went to Riverfront Park to day and got our season passes. The boys LOVED riding the airplanes and the carousel. They nearly had a fit when we didn't go mini-golfing, but for some reason, we are able to give them logical explanations and they are beginning to listen and understand! Then we went to Spaghetti Factory for dinner. The boys were STARVING! Service was rather slow because of a group of 40 that got sat just prior to us. But the boys did marvelous. They were so well behaved and ate ALL of their dinner. We were quite proud. Bedtime, easy as pie. I'd like to pat myself on the back, but I think I'll wait and see if this sticks first! Did I mention when we got home it was hailing again??? ARG!

No comments: