Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Small Moments

As this school year progresses, it occurs to me more and more frequently that the girls will be in full-time school next year and these are my final moments with them. I try to savor the moments as often as I can and really live in the moment.

We've been doing a lot of painting lately. So much fun!

 
Dance class. Aren't they darling? 

Painting with cousin Kierra.
                                    Playing outside. You can see Molly driving and Katie riding on the back.
                                    This did not end well when Molly hit the gas. But it was fun to see them all
                                    playing outside.
 
One of my current favorite moments. Molly doing Katie's makeup
before preschool. Isn't it adorable? Perhaps a glance into my future?

No comments: