Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Broken Glass

I'm not sure what the final message was on this one. Was God telling me, "Yes dear, nearly peeing your pants is enough. All is well." ORRRRRRRRR was the message more, "Spare a child this time, St. Patrick's Day is coming up."

Where to start, where to start.

Let me tell you that Joshua has gotten stitches each of the last two St. Patrick's Days (once for falling, once for taking a golf club to the head). Needless to say, we are pretty wary of this upcoming holiday.

But I digress...

I heard the glass break. I was only a foot away. But even as I yelled out, I could see Katie's hand grasping the glass by the jagged piece, hand straight down on it (thus the near peeing of said pants).
I yelled, Katie retracted her hand, and not even a scratch on the girl. So I am left to wonder why. How was this darling girl able to place her palm on the jagged piece of glass, press down to grab it and then not even have a scratch? Was the near-peeing enough? Is there something bigger in store for me?

Keep reading and I guess we'll all find out. But I CAN tell you that Joshua will be wearing a helmet for St. Paddy's day this year! :)

No comments: