Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Two Favorite Katie's

We took a day off of school and went down to Endicott (where I use to teach). I've taken the kids down a few times each year since I've quit teaching. I love the people there, I love to see my old students, the environment, it's just a lot of fun.

The kids enjoyed eating lunch with the big kids, recess, buddy reading time, and just playing in the classroom. I enjoyed chatting with my friends!

Our Katie was named after my good friend Katie. My friend Katie is an amazing person. I've never met anyone like her. She is so positive, so compassionate and caring, and just an all-around great person. And it seems she and my Katie are a good match. :) My Katie does not go to people easily, but can go to Katie easily. Maybe it's the name? Either way, I love to take pictures often so that Katie grows up and knows the person she is named after.

No comments: