Sunday, February 22, 2009

Puking Kids

How much fun is it to try and pack boxes and move and have puking kids? I'll tell you from experience, not fun at all. Josh did his puking episode already and is done. He's still coughing and has a runny nose, but definitely on the road to recovery. Thomas fought it off longer and just got it. It seems to be just a cold, but the coughing that comes with it is so intense it makes them puke. Even when I had it, I would gag with the coughs. Ugh. Thomas chose a couple nights ago as the time to start, just happens that we were in Fred's Appliances and he puked all over Dan. Luckily none got on the floor, so no clean up for me. And I carry extra clothes, so everyone was good. Yucky though. About 20 minutes ago he had another puking episode. He made it to the bathtub (with Dan carrying him) so nothing had to be discarded this time. All three boys are currently sleeping...cute!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I'm so sorry you're all so sick. We have been blessed by God himself by not even getting colds this year... *knock on wood*. lol

Family of Four said...

Mya's had that nasty cough too! It hangs around for way too long. She ended up with a fever along with it, not fun. I hope they get over it soon!