Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter









Yup, I'm a little bit behind! We had a great, yet busy, Easter this year. The boys woke up to find their Easter baskets and a couple neat toys. Thomas thoroughly enjoys his new View Finder and Joshua makes tea for us frequently with his new tea set...and then they switch! The other hit of the Easter basket was that they each got a magnifying glass. It took a long time for them to get some momentum to start looking for eggs. Luckily I only hid 12, so the hunt was fast and easy. This might be the last year that they allow me to put one fruit snack in each egg and still get excited about it.
After all the fun festivities at home, Dan took the boys to his aunt and uncles for Easter brunch with the family. I took a nice long nap. The boys came home for rest time and then went up to Dan's folks for dinner. I again took a nice long nap. For me, a restful day. I can't even imagine what Easter will be like next year!
**Sorry, I have more pictures, but Blogger is closing every time I try to insert them. And the times it doesn't close on me it puts the pictures sideways. I'll try again with the next post.

No comments: