Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Fun-Filled Weekend



What a great weekend! Having Dan gone from Wednesday to Friday made my departure on Saturday super easy. It's the first time I've ever left the boys overnight. I went with a group of friends from the Mommy & Me Group to Tacoma for the New Kids on the Block concert and some fantastic shopping! The concert was actually really good. It's amazing how songs come back to you so quickly! I got some great deals and some gifts for the boys for Christmas. Dan seemed to have a good time with the boys! They spent Saturday out at the river winterizing and then did the Sunday tradition of doughnuts. The boys were in good moods when I got home, although I don't think they'll let me out of their sights for a while! I'll get some concert pics up when Kari e-mails them to me!

No comments: