Monday, October 19, 2009

Just When You Think It's All Over...

Just when you think it's all over, something else pops up. Is this life with four kids? Katie woke up this morning very very congested. Because I've seen it before, I immediately called the doctor and made an appointment. What followed was a morning full of worry and an afternoon appointment which confirmed what I thought. Katie is wheezing. And something I didn't know. Molly is worse. Both girls have now started nebulizer treatments. The doctor said it's just another side-effect from the Swine Flu that we are experiencing. Luckily the boys have been cleared to go to school tomorrow so they'll get some much needed interaction with other people.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I love that. Attention with OTHER people. That's my favorite kind of attention. lol

Kari said...

I'm glad that you and your family are now on the mend! Kudos to you for keeping it together with four sick kids all by yourself...I don't know how you do it, but good job! We just had our first experience with sick babies and it was no fun with both of us on the task. Thanks for reading my blog - I enjoy yours, too!