Thursday, October 15, 2009

Molly Misses Daddy


It became very clear a few nights ago how much Molly misses daddy. I was wearing one of his shirts to bed (as I do when he's gone so that I can smell him when I'm sleeping and therefore sleep easier) and she woke up to nurse. She suckled for merely moments before taking a handful of my (Dan's) shirt, rubbing her face in it,looking at me with complete adoration and then falling asleep clutching the shirt. So sweet! Then and there I decided that every night I would pull out one of Dan's shirts and give it to her to snuggle with. Works like a charm! Last night she woke up once at 2 AM and slept from 9:30 PM- 9:30 AM. Too bad Joshua woke up at 2 AM for the day! ARG!

1 comment:

HJohnson said...

It's amazing how smell is such a powerful sense!! Atleast Molly has that to comfort her!!