Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend

And what a crazy weekend it has been! On Friday, I realized our double stroller had been stolen. How frustrating! I had put it beside the van and put the jogger and wagon in the van for a Riverfront Park trip. I am absolutely livid that someone took it. It was all folded up too! They had to know what they were stealing. So frustrating!

Matters only got worse when I decided to take the boys out for a "mommy and boys night" to Toy Story 3. I ended up dragging them out about 20 minutes into the movie and "almost" making it to the garbage before losing my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm sure it was traumatic for them. I'm a horrid puker and they've never seen me do it. I cry, I gag, I wretch. It's awful. Poor kids. They kept saying, "It's all red! You drank too much juice!" This was true, I had tried to settle my tummy with a slushy...poor idea.

The rest of our weekend looked like this.






Tonight was fourth of July. We went to grandma Patti's work and watched it from the cafeteria. Couldn't have asked for a better set up. Thanks Grandma Patti!

2 comments:

Lise said...

I'm so sorry your stroller was stolen. That's horrible. If you decide to replace it with a used one, I saw at least one double stroller at the Other Mothers on 29th a couple of days ago.

Domrese Family Blog said...

I called the Other Mothers and the only one that had a double stroller was the Valley store. We actually found a double stroller with a third spot for a boy to stand. Pictures to come! Thanks Lise!