Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween 2013

Normally I like to have a little hand in the kids' costumes and help them decide and guide them to something fun. This year, they had total control. And that was fun too!

Thomas: The ninja (year2)
Joshua: The magician
Katie: Minnie Mouse
Molly: Cinderella

All so fitting. Each kiddo was perfectly content with their costume and we had a great great Halloween. We ventured off the tradition a bit this year. We had dinner with my family (my mom, dad, brother and his family, and grandma) at IHOP. The kids had an absolute blast. We then went back to tradition.

Halloween at greatma's.
2006
 2007
 2008
 2009
 2011
 2012
 2013

Then off to grandma Alice's...
 
 
**I looked for my 2006 picture with grandma Alice and grandpa Lyle, but couldn't find it. Then I remembered that grandpa Lyle had taken the pictures that year. And then afterwards realized he didn't have a memory card in. *giggle* Remember grandma Alice? What a memory!
 
2007
 2008
 2009
 2011
 2012
 2013
 
This year my brother and his family joined us for trick-or-treating in grandma Alice's neighborhood. It was so much fun being together and trick-or-treating with all the cousins together! We were out for about an hour and then the kids' buckets were full and we went home. A great Halloween for sure.

No comments: