I got tagged by the Butterfield blog.
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 : Tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
No pets, 4 young kids and a husband are enough for now.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have more time in a single day!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
People who drive slow intentionally in front of me on the one day I have four crying children.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel, pay off debt, and 'live like no one else!'
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Watching all four kids play together, getting hugs and kisses by little ones, and watching them when daddy walks through the front door.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Equally as important
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Mine? Stay up till midnight catching up on life, the house, and my shows, go to bed.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
He was hired at the place I was working.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you buy?
I don't know the last time I bought a book. I'm a library fiend!
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In 10 years we will be debt free and living the good life. We will be able to travel more, the boys AND girls will be playing sports, and we will be in a whole new phase of life with teenagers!
12. What's your fear?
something serious happening to one of the kids. Or Dan.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I am married and poor and that's the way I like it!
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Make breakfast for kids and start unloading and reloading the dishwasher as well as switching over laundry!
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
He'd be able to read my mind.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Awesomeness. That's all I need. You say that, and you know it's me. ;)
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can forgive. I can give those feelings of anger up to God. But I do not forget. I just move on.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Dominos Pizza. Thanks Jenn for getting pizza in my head!
I"m going to tag: Jolene, Kait, Carissa, and Jeanette. :)