Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do You Really Want To Read This?

If you are easily disgusted, don't read this. If you gag a lot, don't read this. Sorry Katie for sharing this, but it needs to be in the blog so you can read it later and laugh or gag with us.

My children have an obsession with the bathroom. We keep the door closed at all times. If I'm doing laundry and right there, they sometimes play in the shower while I switch loads. On this particular day I was in and out picking up pieces of laundry to add to the load going in the washing machine. Katie was in the shower. I come back, see a boy leaving the bathroom and know I'm in trouble. Typically this will mean that Katie has her arms in the toilet and is playing in the water. Gross. She gets a big lecture and handwashing session after that, sometimes a full on bath if I'm totally disgusted. This time was worse, way worse. Apparently her teeth were hurting so she took the opportunity to cool her gums off on the porcelain. That's right she was sucking on the toilet bowl. I'm not even sure I should admit this. I was so disgusted. What do you do? I rinsed out her mouth as best as I could (if we had mouthwash she would've gotten that too). EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Told you you would gag.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I thought of you today when I went walked in to find Zack sitting on the toilet. The only problem was that he was sitting on the toilet with the toilet seat up. LOL...gross!