Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interviews

Don't know if I posted my video interviews, but this written interview came across my Facebook, so I thought I'd go for it!

Joshua:
1.What is something mommy always says to you? I love you.
2.What makes mommy happy? Being nice to other people and talking people and saying 'stop' when someone is hurting me
3. What makes mommy sad? When we do poor stuff you don't like us doing.
4. How does mommy make you happy? Doing something like you to do and do stuff we tell you to do.
5. What was mommy like as a kid?Her was just like you but without glasses.
6.  How old is your mom? What is your number? A little old.
7. How tall is your mom? short
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Play swordfight with me, but you don't swordfight with me much.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? I don't know, I can't see it.
10. What is mommy really good at? Letting us go shopping with you.
11. What is mommy' job? To watch us here.
12. What is mommy's favorite food? What is? Cherries because I like cherries the best.
13. What do you and mommy do together? Well we swordfight (but you don't swordfight with me much)
14. How do you know that mommy loves you? Ummmm, ell, um um um I hug you and stuff...I need to go potty now.
15. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? To the store.


Thomas:
1.What is something mommy always says to you? Some nice stuff.
2.What makes mommy happy? Be nice to other people and actually being a good boy and doing stuff you tell us to do
3. What makes mommy sad? Doing bad stuff.
4. How does mommy make you happy? Doing stuff you want us to do. Like sword fight when you want to.
5. What was mommy like as a kid? I don't know.
6. How old is mommy? I don't know you have to tell me.
7. How tall is mommy? You have to stand up.
8. What is mommy's favorite thing? Katie and Molly
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Go pick us up from school
10. What is mommy really good at? Making dinner
11.What is mommy's job? Making food.
12. What is mommy's favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
13. What do you and mommy do together? Play sword fight
14. How do you know mommy loves you?Because you always say you love us
15. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? I don't know

No comments: