Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rain and Cold

We woke up this morning to coldness and rain. Lots of rain. Normally, I don't think twice about playing outside or walking in the rain. But it's cold! The boys woke up with the vibe that we'd be inside all day and decided to just run wild. It took me a while to remember that this is how it is in the winter and start to pull out the winter activities from the cobwebs in my brain. They thoroughly enjoyed watercolors, then we made cookies, then I pulled up this foldable house that the boys like to just play with their dinosaurs in or hide from each other. It turned out to be a nice morning after I pulled myself together. :) We all laid in bed, watching a movie and took a nap. I woke up after about an hour and got a little "me time" in. The boys are still sleeping. When they wake up, we'll make a birthday card for my SIL Angie and head off to her bday party. Then...Dan will be home! ABOUT TIME! I'm exhausted and ready for a second pair of hands. Hopefully tomorrow is at least a little nicer so that we can be outside without our snowsuits on! :)

And by the way, I DID turn the heat on! Sshhh, don't tell!

No comments: