Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Babies Turned 3!!!!




Today was the boys' birthday. The morning was typical as we started with church. The boys began to realize it was a special day when instead of getting cake doughnuts after church we allowed them to get doughnuts with frosting AND sprinkles! They felt pretty special! The afternoon was a flurry of getting ready for the party. The house was packed with about 30 members of our family and long-time friends. It was so great to see everyone and really makes us thankful for the support we have so close to home. The boys had a blast and enjoyed playing with cousins and friends alike. Dan and I are totally exhausted. Here are a few pictures before we both crash! :)

**A quick thanks to my friends Kim and Suzy who let me know so nicely that it is time for me to give up the regular pants and move into maternity pants. Thanks girls! :)

No comments: