Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out of the HOUSE!

We finally got out today! My dad stopped by and took us to McDonald's for lunch. Dan even got out in his car, so we are finally free! The boys were grateful to leave the house for a period of time and loved running through McDonald's. After that we took them on a brief trip to Shopko where the boys got to get each other presents. CUTE! We got home and I was contracting, so I rested while Dan took Joshua to return a movie to Blockbuster. We then made a quick jaunt to the hospital to get me checked out (see pregnancy blog- domresefamily.blogspot.com). After the hospital we went to the annual Ball Family Christmas Party (about 2 1/2 hours late) where I sat on the couch and the kids ran around with all their 2nd cousins (I think). We're home. I'm going to drink some juice and water and we're all going to bed. I'm just happy we finally got out of the house!

No comments: