Friday, December 19, 2008

We Got Plowed!

I'm not sure if it was a city plow or just a neighbor, but our street has been plowed! And after Adam did the driveway last night, we're looking better and better. Our stinkin' neighbors are doing the least amount of work possible and unloaded the snow that was blocking their car back into the spot Adam cleared last night so they could get out. That's pretty peeving. I could vent for a long time, but I'm trying to be better and let things go. I'm officially done shoveling as of 5 minutes ago. I'm contracting pretty good and taking that as a sign that it's time for me to quit. I think we're close enough to getting out though. Hooray!

1 comment:

The Cofield's said...

We have been getting lots of snow here in Vancouver too, but not as much as it sounds like you are getting! PUT THAT SHOVEL DOWN...NO MORE WORK FOR YOU...I WANT TO MEET YOUR HEALTHY BABY GIRLS!!! That sure was nice of your brother to do your shoveling...where was Dan? Take care of your self Amber:)