Monday, June 29, 2009

The Busy Days of Summer

We've been busy! So busy, in fact, that I haven't had a chance to blog! I'm just as tired by the end of the night as the boys are!
So what have we been doing, you might ask?! Lots of playing at the park. We've been back to some of our favorites, including this one. It has a small play area, which the boys enjoy for a while. But our favorite part is walking around the pond and looking for ducks, turtles, and frogs. It's also just plain beautiful!





Last week we went strawberry picking. Grandma Patti hung out in the car with the girls while the boys and I picked strawberries. We got a ton and the boys had a blast. Sorry for the cleavage picture, but I'm trying to get more of myself with the kiddos!
Dan and I also signed up at the YMCA. It's fantastic! We get free childcare and there are tons of things for the boys to do. We've really been enjoying the swimming. Either Dan takes the boys, or we drop the girls off in childcare and both go swimming with the boys. It's great bonding time!








Lots of pictures of the boys this time! I'm trying to make sure I keep up their pictures as well, although fairly difficult when they are in dire need of haircuts! :) More pictures and an update of the girls tomorrow!

No comments: