Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring, Spring, Here We Come!


I can't tell you enough how ready we are for Spring! This morning we attempted Mobius, but because of a field trip, we ended up hitting Riverfront Park instead. It was nice to hook up with some friends and family, and we had a great time! The afternoon was a little rough with Benjamin (the little guy I watch) as he hates being outside. As soon as he was picked up, we headed down to Manito Park and I let the boys run free in the open grass. They had a blast. We took a bunch of golf clubs and we golfed our way down to the lower playground and then walked back up. The boys were exhausted (although maybe not since Josh just fell asleep just inside his bedroom door yelling at me, "Mommy...need milk!"). Dan is on his way home, bringing me a Sonic drink with that yummy ice! HOORAY! We can't wait for the weather to be in the 60's this weekend.

No comments: