Monday, April 21, 2008

Take Temp, Dose, Nap, Take Temp, Dose Nap

This is my new cycle in life with the boys. We are all still sick although it appears my fever has broken (I've been fever free for 8 hours!). The boys are still running high and we spent today inside in pajamas watching hours and hours of tv. Unheard of in this house. :( They aren't really eating anything (they drink milk and I got them to suck down an orange/strawberry smoothie for dinner). My goal is to keep them hydrated and pray that the cough stays out of their chest. If not better by tomorrow, we'll head to the doctor. UGH! Luckily, Dan was nice enough to let me out of the house and I just returned from a fabulous dessert with my friend Jenn. AWESOME! Nothing better than Molten Lava Chocolate Cake from Chili's and good conversation to end the evening! BTW---Day 3 of no binkies...we're hanging in there!!! Even though Joshua asked today if I'd go get them back from Baby Rar-ra (Kierra).

No comments: