Thursday, August 13, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!


I'm a big fan of the hot hot weather. Then again, I'm only a fan of it when I'm near the water and not toting around two 3 month olds. So, based on my new additions, today was a near perfect day for weather! We spent a good hour and a half outside in the front yard. The longest the girls have ever managed without total fit-throwing. It was beautiful! I also did 8 loads of laundry and got it, plus the other 4 that were already done, folded and put away. Yahoo! I'm realizing that the girls' fussy time is about 2 PM. This is awful because it's right at the beginning of rest time for the boys. When the girls start freaking out, we go for walks. I figure I'll lose weight (right?), run some energy out of the boys, and let the girls' screams waft into the sky. So today I got the boys up from rest time and we packed up for a walk. Just happened that we would get a block away from home and it would downpour. We just kept walking. No one complained and the girls actually fell asleep. Phew!

No comments: