Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Put Mine Hand On Mine Butt

A fantastic day with cousin Kierra and the beautiful sunshine. We started with a playdate to Manito, and had a great time playing with friends Charlie and Kyle. Grandma Patti brought us Quiznos for lunch (what a great surprise!) and we got a little more play time in at home before nap. All kids took at least a 3 hour nap giving me time to pick up and even eat a piece of pie...surprised? :) This afternoon, Ba (Aunt Kim) came over and hung out and daddy even got home at a reasonable time. Thomas decided he didn't feel well and hung out in our bed. After a while, Dan went and cuddled with him. I walked in and Thomas was cutely cradling Dan's face in his hands. His smile was absolutely adorable. Then he looked at me and said, "I put mine hand on mine butt." NICE! I cracked up, Dan totally freaked out. Thomas purposefully put his hands on his rear and then placed them on Dan's cheek. The boys have been working on humor and constantly say, "That funny?" wondering if their actions were funny or naughty. This time it was a little of both, or rather funny for me, but Dan was thinking it was rather naughty. Hehehehehehehe.

No comments: