Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Progress Is Progress, I'll Take What I Can Get

The morning might not have been pretty, but it IS getting better. As soon as Kierra got here, we went to a park playdate at one of our favorite parks. There is a huge volleyball sand pit that the boys absolutely love. All 3 kids were busy for almost an hour and a half, so our morning just flew by. We got home and had lunch, played, and now all kids are in bed. Not asleep, but in bed. Actually, Kierra is asleep, the boys are crying. This is the new way they go to bed, cry cry cry, and then just crash. It use to be so easy! I'm blogging now because tonight Ba (Aunt Kim) is coming over to hang with the boys and Dan and I are heading out to an end of the year dinner with my old staff from school! I'm so excited to see my old friends and colleagues. Dan has some good friends in the group too from all the years I worked there, so it'll be a fun night of child-free dinner and conversation. HOORAY!

No comments: