Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Should I Be In Bed?


So what if I'm just blogging now. It's only 12:11 AM! That's what happens on "grocery shopping nights." I wait until the boys go to bed and then head out to do my twice monthly grocery shopping. It's great alone time, but really drags makes it a late night. This morning we met some friends from the Mommy & Me Group at the mall and the kids had a blast. It's the first time the boys have really played independently and I didn't have to worry about behavior or running away. What a great feeling! I moved Joshua's car seat in the back with Kierra so that he could keep her awake. He is such a baby kid and absolutely loves his cousin. He did a great job! This afternoon we did some pudding fingerpainting and took a nice walk. After daddy got home we went down to Riverfront Park to ride on the carousel and (the boys new favorite) go down the slide on the Big Red Wagon. The boys absolutely love it! When we got home they were exhausted, and now I'm exhausted. Adios for tonight!

No comments: